CONFERENCE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Only registered participants will be able to participate in the conference program. Choose from the registration packages available below.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE:
- Access to all scientific sessions and poster area
- Access to the industry exhibition
- Lunches and coffee breaks in the program
- Conference Materials
- Social events on a first come, first served basis
Payment of registration fees must be made in THB after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Bank Transfer: The Payer (sender of the payment) will need to bear all fees charged by the sending bank.
Please pay to:
Beneficiary Name: The Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
Beneficiary Address: 4th floor, the Royal Golden Jubilee Building, 2 Soi Soonvijai, New Petchburi Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310, THAILAND
Account Name: The Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
Account No.: 043-8-01972-1
Bank Code: BKKBTHBK
Bank Name: Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
Branch: Phramongkutklao Hospital Branch
Bank Address: 2nd Floor Chalermphrakiat Building 315 Ratchawithi Road., Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the participant’s responsibility and should be paid at the source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the indicated deadline.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if registration fees are not credited to the conference account on time.
- For more information about registration, please contact our registration help desk at [email protected]
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- Cancellations made within 30 September 2023 will receive a 100% refund. The request must be made in writing and sent to [email protected].
- After 30 September 2023, no cancellations nor refunds can be made.
- Refund will only be processed via bank transfer within 2 weeks after the conference.
A registrant who wishes to register for yourself or someone else as a single attendee to attend the conference, please proceed to create your registration account by clicking on the button below. Please be advised to provide the correct contact email to receive a registration confirmation with a QR code upon completion of the registration process.
Please be advised to download the Group Registration Form below if you wish to register more than one attendee for the conference. Once completed, please return the form to our registration help desk via email at [email protected]. Our registration team will verify your group registration and return an acknowledgment email to you to proceed with the payment. The payment can be made via bank transfer, credit card, or check. Please note the payer must bear the bank charges.