RCOST 2023 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We are pleased to announce that abstract submission for the 45th Annual Meeting of RCOST and the 43rd Annual Meeting of ASEAN Orthopaedic Association (45th RCOST – 43rd ASEAN OA), which will be held from October 20-22, 2023, at the Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH) Pattaya, Thailand, can now be submitted on our online system. In order to submit an abstract, please sign up, or if you are already signed up, please log in with your old credentials. Do not hesitate to use the password recovery function in case of need.
Deadline of Abstract Submission [EXTENDED]: 31st July 2023
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 31st August 2023
Deadline of Early Bird Registration: 14th September 2023
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORIES:
Abstract submission opportunities are open for residents/fellows and physicians in a separate category. Please make sure to select the correct option for your abstract submission.
- Physician and Fellow
Abstract category descriptions are included. Please review these descriptions before submitting your abstract to ensure you submit your work to the proper category as follows.
1.Orthopaedic Science and Research
2.Foot and Ankle
3.Hand and Reconstructive Surgery
4.Hip and Knee
6.Metabolic Bone Disorder and Orthogeriatrics (MBOG )
PRESENTATION TYPES: Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract. The available presentation types are as follows.
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
More information regarding the logistics of the presentations will be advised upon acceptance.
TITLE: maximum 20 words
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
ABSTRACT: maximum 300 words. Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Study Design & Methods
- Conclusions (Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.)
- DO NOT include an image, table, references, title, or author information in your abstract.
- DO NOT use abbreviations that have not been specified first.
- DO NOT include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.